Gamification in learning
It is the concept of applying game mechanics and game design techniques (such as point scoring, rules of play, competing with others etc.) to engage and motivate people to achieve their goals.
In this period of time where games are more popular than ever, gamification of activities can lead to large increase in productivity. Over the past few years, there has been tremendous increase in the popularity of video games. In real life, people often don’t feel that they are as good as they are in games.
Gamification has the potential to revolutionize the education process. Integration of gaming and the fun and addicting elements and the motivation involved into the Education process can lead to unimaginable and wonderful outcomes.
Why you should learn?
If you are a person who is new to the term Gamification and want to know how it is applied to the learning process, this course will give you a overall general idea on the topic and how it is applied in real-time.
- By the end of this course, you will have a clear understanding about the topic: “Gamification in Learning”
- You will also have a general idea on how to easily apply it to real-time situations for favorable outcomes.
This Course is divided into the following parts:
- Part 1: Introduction to Gamification in Learning
- Part 2: Advantages of Gamification in Learning
- Part 3: Applying Gamification in Learning/Education
- Part 4: Possible drawbacks/cons of Gamification
- Part 5: Short assessment