Effective Communication skills
You are convinced that you said it clearly, but the person you were talking to just didn’t seem to get it.
Learn the basics of effective communication so that you have a better confidence in your ability to make sure that your messages are understood.
However, there is no need to let anxiety keep you from being willing and able to share ideas with a group. When you gain an understanding of how to prepare a presentation, you can feel comfortable speaking in public and give presentations with confidence.
Why you should take this course?
Effective communication is the most important factor in any business
- Because communication breakdown can cause problems ranging from employee turnover and absenteeism to decreased productivity and sales
- We spend millions of rupees annually on communication
- It lubricates the process of managing
- It helps in executing planning and organizing, and also achieve organizational direction and control
- It helps in becoming successful
- To make sure that your messages are understood
- To feel the impact of unclear messages
- To enhance the listening skills
- To prevent misunderstanding
- To help you display a confident image
How to understand the communication process?
- How to recognize the communication elements?
- Tools to help you distinguish disruptive factors
- Ways to include feedback in the communication process
- Methods to identify how your beliefs and experiences affect messages
Ways to help you send clear and consistent messages
- Tools to help you select the appropriate words
- Techniques to help you display a positive and confident image
- Tips on how to choose the right communication method
- How diversity can impact how you communicate?
Methods to help you seek understanding
- How to understand the impact of unclear messages?
- Techniques that will help you use effective listening skills
- Tools to enable you to be sensitive to the needs of others
- Tips to help you prevent misunderstanding
- Ways to develop an awareness of other people’s beliefs and values
This course is designed for:
- Managers and Directors
- Or for any executive/individual/organization