Creating a Strong Leadership Team
How to build a solid working relationship?
- What to do when some team members have had difficulty working together?
- Tips to practice open and honest communication
- Suggestions for establishing and following ground rules
- How the team can perform work together?
The importance of creating and maintaining a shared vision
- How to define roles and responsibilities?
- Advice that will help your team agree on results
- The need to identify key organization drivers
- The benefits of using a goal setting worksheet
- Characteristics and behaviors of a team environment
How to set clear priorities?
- Techniques to determine how decisions will be made
- Methods to help you develop a process for resolving issues
- How to create a decision tree?
This course is designed for :
- Managers and Directors
or for any executive/individual/organization who wish to address conflict in their personal lives and workplace, improve relations and increase productivity.